Friday, May 23, 2008
Emax ESC 35Amp
Programmable ESC to favour your different flying experiences. Good functionalities and reliable. An ideal upgrade for your 300-400 class EP helicopters (SJM 325 / 400, ESKY Belt-CP, Honey Bee King 2).
1.1 Output : Continues 35 A, Burst 40 A up to 10 Secs.
1.2 Input Voltage : 5.6V --- 16.8V ( L ithium : 2 – 4s or NiMH/NiCd 5 -12 Cells)
1.3 BEC (Battery Elimination Circuit) Output : linear mode BEC 2 A
1.4 Max Speed: 210,000rpm for 2 Poles BLM, 70,000rpm for 6 poles BLM, 35,000rpm for 12 poles BLM. (BLM: BrushLess Motor)
1.5 Size : 24mm*45mm*11mm (width*length*height)
1.6 Weight : 25 g
1.7 Packaging include:
3 sets of gold plated motor connectors and heat-shrink tubings (Remark: motor connectors and heat-shrink tubings need to be purchased additionally)
-Safety Arming Feature: Regardless the Throttle Stick position, the motor will not spin after battery connected. This will prevent any injury happened.
-Throttle Calibration: Throttle range can be configured to provide best throttling linearity, fully compatible with all market available transmitters.
Programmable Items :
● Brake Settings : brake enabled / brake disabled, default is brake disabled
● Battery Type : Li-xx(Li-ion or Li-poly) / Ni-xx(NiMh or Nicd) ， default is Li-xx.
● Low Voltage Protection Mode(Cutoff Mode) : power reducing / power cutoff, default is power reducing.
● Low Voltage Protection Threshold(Cutoff Threshold) : low / medium / high, default is medium cutoff voltage.
1) For Li-xx battery ， number of battery cells are judged automatically ， low / medium / high cutoff voltage for each cell are: 2.6V/2.85V/3.1V. For example: 3 Cell Li-Poly, when medium cutoff voltage is set, the cutoff voltage is: 2.85*3=8.55V.
2) For Ni-xx battery, low / medium / high cutoff voltages are 0/45%/60% of the startup voltage. (0% means the low voltage cutoff function is disabled). For example: 10 cells NiMH battery, fully charged voltage is 1.44*10=14.4V, when medium cutoff voltage is set, the cutoff voltage is : 14.4*45%=6.5V
● Startup mode: normal / soft / super-soft, default is normal startup.
● Timing: low / medium / high, default is medium timing. In normal cases, low timing can be used for most motors. But for high efficiency, we recommend the Low timing for 2 poles motor and Medium timing for 6 poles and above. For higher speed, High timing could be used.
-Full Protection F eatures: Low-voltage cutoff protection / over-heat protection / throttle signal lost protection .
-Capacitor with extremely low resistance used on voltage input section, this will increase the ability of prevention of unwanted RF Noise/ Interference during flying.
-Extreme low resistance, super current endurance.
-Microprocessor and BEC use separate voltage regulator IC, with good anti-jamming capability.